Tuesday 13 January 2015

Wrapping with Gift Horse & Co

If you know me, you know that I'm addicted to wrapping paper. Allow me to introduce Gift Horse & Co, a gift wrapping subscription service started by Corinna vanGerwin. I've been a big fan of Corinna's work for a long time (a few years ago when I first saw one of her gift wrapping features in Canadian Living magazine I instantly thought "How do I get that job?!") so when she told me about her newest project I was excited to learn more.

Wrapping with Gift Horse & Co

Last month I received the Christmas box and was so happy to use the supplies to finish up my Christmas gift wrapping. Each box includes wrapping paper (of course) but also coordinating ribbons, tags, and accessories. One of my favourite things about the Christmas box is that I can reuse the leftover paper or supplies at any time of year because, depending on how you style them, they don't have to scream Christmas. That's big in my books! 

Wrapping with Gift Horse & Co

I also loved that I could mix and match the supplies with my own collection. I had already wrapped one of my mom's gifts before I received my Gift Horse & Co box but finished wrapping her other two gifts with the new supplies. The first image shows all three gifts wrapped using a mix of my old and new supplies - I really like how they turned out.


And the wrapping paper Corinna includes in the box is amazing; I've never wrapped with paper of such high quality. With most wrapping papers (especially those of lighter colours) I have to check to see if the gift shows through the paper, but these papers passed that test with flying colours.

Wrapping with Gift Horse & Co

I'm already planning on giving Gift Horse & Co subscriptions as birthday gifts to friends this coming year. I especially love the idea for friends who enjoy beautiful gift wrapping but don't know where to find the best supplies or don't have time to shop around. I have no idea where Corinna found these faux pine branches, but I'm in love with them. 

Wrapping with Gift Horse & Co

Since Gift Horse & Co is offered as a bimonthly subscription box service, you can treat your friends and loved ones to a full year subscription or if you prefer, it is also possible to subscribe and then cancel before the second billing date. Click here to learn more!

I know you'll love Gift Horse & Co as much as I do! You can follow Corinna on Twitter and on her blog Corinna Wraps where she shares tips, products and inspiration all about gift wrapping.

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love Jingle Bells on giftwrapping!

    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! thanks for sharing this helpful information with us. You are doing wonderful keep it up. Please visit 3dprintingtx here for Rapid prototyping services Texas, 3D Printing Service Texas, Basic 3D modeling services Texas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...